Automatic Payments upgrade web page worthless

mybennothappy
New Community Member

I just spent nearly 20 minutes trying to find my subscriptions and scheduled payments page.  It would seem that Paypa decided to "improve" this by lumping everything into a new automatic payments page.  I has no search feature, it doesn't allow you to filter for subscriptions or look at upcoming payments.  This information can now only be found by doing an advanced search on the activty page.  Then it's true from hear you can manage payments, but there's no way to see what you have coming up on annual subscriptions without doing a full year back search and and picking through the account history.  This is nuts.  The automatic payments page is worthless....not sortable, not searchable, no way to set up a filter.  I hope this gets fixed soon.  When I called customer service they seemed totally unaware of this change, though the agent indicated she'd been getting numerous calls.  Her supervisor was absolutely clueless and unhelpful.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.