AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO HATES PAYPAL'S MONTHLY STATEMENTS?

avhome77
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't these just be regular statements like EVERY OTHER Bank on the planet?  I just want to reconcile my account.  With all the authorized holds and hidden virtual payments and temporary hold reversals, it's just a big pain.

Please Paypal, simplify this!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

clw4347

I HATE PAYPAL THE LIE AND DONT HELP YOU AT ALL

Login to Me Too

jaywhy
Contributor
Contributor

I can never access my monthly statements. Started about six months or so ago. Still haven't straightened out this problem. Driving me crazy. May have to cancel Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi @jaywhy, thanks for posting to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing monthly statements. If you're unable to get your statements from this page, please give us a call and we can generate them for you. You can also request them through your Message Center. I hope that helps! - Adam

Login to Me Too

jaywhy
Contributor
Contributor

Received help from Adam-1 Moderator who got me connected instantly with my account which FINALLY showed my statements. Copied my statements successfully. Then a few minutes later I received an email from Paypal in which they set up my account using a card which I haven't used in years. I wrote them again to tell them the correct card that I use and stating that if they can't straighten this out to cancel my Paypal Acct. It's not worth the hassle. Never experienced so much trouble until about six months or longer ago when they changed everything. Nothing should be this hard to access.

J.Y.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi @jaywhy, I'm glad you were able to access your statements! It sounds like you may need to set or update your preferred payment method. This article from our Help Center provides steps to do that. You can also remove the card you don't want to use from the account, in your Wallet. - Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.