violation of the seller’s refund policy

hussain2020
New Community Member

here i copy past my last message paypal, i send this letter and details many time, no solution,

Dear Paypal Support,

I am writing as regards a refund request. I sought the services of SNAP API but after a while I decided not to renew my subscriptions. According to their policy, one is set to receive 3 emails each with specific instructions on how to unsubscribe from the API/Interphase service. It is clearly stipulated in the following screenshot which is from the service’s website that the separate mails will be sent 30 days, 7 days and 1 day to the next upcoming annual subscription. However, in this case, the service did not send me the three compulsory emails to enable me unsubscribe.

That I believe is a violation of the seller’s refund policy as well as a breach in trust. Had they sent the three emails and I had not responded in due time then it would have been my liability. They however, sent only two emails instead of the three clearly stipulated in their policy. In light of this information, I feel that the service strongly manipulated their system to prompt autorenewal of subscriptions against my wish. It is on the basis of this argument that I feel shortchanged and insist on a refund. Find attached my evidence on the matter in the form of the reform policy and the evidence that only two emails were sent. I hope you intervene since I feel betrayed and aggravated.

Transaction ID: 3A521749NE8046329)
Automatic payment number:       I-91BR05182BMT

https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-api/yearly-subscription-terms/

3email.JPGscame.JPGAlart.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.