recurring billing

brad69
Contributor
Contributor

ebay sarl takes money from my bank account every month on the 19th, for selling fees etc. there are no specific details however.

is there any way i can find a more 'itemised' version of this bill or do i have to trawl through all my past transactions and work out percentages etc. for myself?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

2thebar
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, you can see a breakdown of the invoiced amount and the makeup of the items that the billing relates to via ebay

Trust this helps 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

2thebar
Contributor
Contributor

This is an issue that I have also. I have just raised it with the resolution centre to understand the breakdown of the last months charges. You would think they ought to include an analysys link alongside the charge processed as this is a real pain and you have no idea what charges are continually outstanding on current activity.

Login to Me Too

Alkalay
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problem!!! any idea of what to do next??? i didnt sell anything this last few months and i paid every commission ebay demanded!

Login to Me Too
Solved

2thebar
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, you can see a breakdown of the invoiced amount and the makeup of the items that the billing relates to via ebay

Trust this helps 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

You can see a complete breakdown of what you have been charged your eBay fee's for.

What you need to do is go to the 'My eBay' section of your eBay account. From here, you will have three tabs, Activity, Messages and Account. If you click the Account option.

On the next page, you will have a small box on the right with 'Invoices' written at the top. If you click the drop-down menu, you can see all previously charged eBay fee's amounts. If you select the invoice that you would like to view and then press 'Go'.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

brad69
Contributor
Contributor

hi, thanks for that. after i read the response from 2thebar i had another look and found what i was looking for finally.

i'm not the best at navigating through ebay obviously and very much appreciate help from you guys.

thanks again, brad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.