active subscription and failed payment

Rattyhorses
Contributor
Contributor

I have an active subscription on my paypal account that i know about which was paid on my debit card (linked to paypal) and taken out of my bank on the 21st march. I have a bank statement that states this and also a computer print out from the bank that states this as well. But i have received 3 emails from Paypal stating each time that the first payment failed (plenty of money in the bank and a debit card takes the money straight out) and they will try again on the 25th march. Recieved another email stating that the payment failed and they will try again on the 30th march. copied and pasted email.

"The payment for your subscription to GuiderPlus Subscription failed because of a problem with your credit card.Michael Edwards has been notified of this failed payment.

We will try to make payment again on 30 Mar 2012."

how can i stop the emails the payment has gone through, there is nothing wrong with my card and whats going to happen if they keep sending the other person emails about a failed payment when they can see its gone through.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.