Refund but deleted my receipts by miatake

derekclark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my sister bought a wig from vivi wigs it stated it was 100% human remy hair when my sister got the wig she thought it was real hair but it was not sitting right,so she washed it and took it to  someone who can style to her needs but the hairdresser told her this is not real hair it's synthetic she paid £157 for this fake hair so she emailed the company several times but they kept saying can you not try again, this has took a long time to make, they will give her 10% off her next purchase, the shipping takes a long time, but the only thing is I paid it with my debit card and have now deleted the emails with receipt i paid it through guest and have just opened account a couple of weeks later is there anyway you can help to get the seller to return money and they wont give address for returns either,plus when you leave a review about there wigs not being real hair they dont post it up i think all the reviews on there are fake so thanks for taking time in reading this in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.