Recurring Payment

erik1963
Contributor
Contributor

Every month, $9 is taken from my account. This is not a pre-approved payment. For th elast 8 months, I have reported this to PayPal and they refund the money to my account. Every month, I tell them that I have not approved this payment and that it should be cancelled.

However, this month, they have decided not to refund me the $9 and tell em to take it up with the Company taking the money. I have tried this before as well, to no avail.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@erik1963

Then your bank should be able to block it, failing that you can remove your bank account from your paypal account but you won't be able to use it as a funding source or withdraw funds unless you add another one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@erik1963

How are you funding that paypal payment, is it with a card or bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

erik1963
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thanks for your reply. My Paypal Account is funded by my Bank Account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@erik1963

Then your bank should be able to block it, failing that you can remove your bank account from your paypal account but you won't be able to use it as a funding source or withdraw funds unless you add another one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

erik1963
Contributor
Contributor

Many Thanks for your help. I think that I will just cancel my PayPal Account entirely.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@erik1963

That would do it   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.