Recurring Direct Debit Payments

MikeyBr12
Contributor
Contributor

I have been searching for a number of weeks for the best solution to taking Direct Debit Payments and after what seems like hours of waiting for PayPal support I decided that PayPal Payments Pro was the best solution.  After I applied and was accepted I found out that I need to pay an extra $10 for the recurring payments.  No big deal, but would have been nice to been told that in advance.  So I go online to play around with invoicing only to find out that direct debit cards are not an option.  Sooooo back on the phone again and 3 people later I am told I have tosend in an ACH application.  Now before I go throught the mutiple pages that are part of this application I want to make sure that taking a simple direct debit payment is the same as ACH.  I am really hoping it is seperate/ different because I am going to be needing to fax over 100 pages to include my 3 months worth of bank records and 2 years worth of financial records.  I am not thrilled with PayPal and them being forthright from the beginning.  they mad it sound like this was a piece of cake.  Its not!  Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.