Reccuring payments!

Trax
Contributor
Contributor

Why don't paypal offer reccuring payments to user who only have a basic account?

I started a small resseller webhost & the billing system uses paypal, Paypal expected me to pay $25 a month for a small starter business that only justs make that amount per month!

would it not be wise to let basic members also use the reccuring payment system upto a certain limit or a percentage of each payment..

This way it would help small business's to get of the ground inturn fetch more users to paypal and make paypal look like they want to help small startup business's

Because of this i had no option but to go somewhere else, what is not what i wanted ive love paypal and have used it for a few years now.

well thanks for reading and i hope paypal will consider diffrent ways for small starter business's to get going using you guys to process payments etc..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Trax,

Thanks for your suggestion Smiley Happy

Any time we receive feedback on how we can improve our services or features, we would always try to get them passed on to the relevant people.

While I can't guarentee that anything will be updated or changed in the near future, I have passed your suggestion on to the relevant people so that we can try to get this implimented if possible in the future.

Thanks again.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.