Printing Invoices - help!

delc1968
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how I print off an invoice from a regular subscription payment that I make monthly? I need something for my accounting records and cannot see how to do it from a subscription payment...

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Ausworkshop
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using PayPal for over 10 myears and still haven't figured out these things that should be simple.

For this reason I try to discourage my customers from using it.

I've never figured out how to easily print anything for my accounting records

It's not worth the time spent on it so I usually just ignore the fees etc instead of claiming them on tax and printing receipts for the things I pay for.

It's pathetic that in 2016 it is still so hard to use.

I'm running a business, I don't have time to figure all this out and install third party things or export stuff to spreadsheets etc etc.

I will be removing paypal as an option for my customers because it's still too difficult for a one man business to manage.

If I could somehow get a total of my **bleep** 12 months anyway.

Pathetic!

My advice if you want to keep a record just write it down on a sheet of paper, at least that way it's all in one place and easy to add a total.  Come tax time just give the sheet to your accountant, if they need a better record then tell them to go to PayPal and figure it out. STILL TOO HARD and in this day and age we should have easier ways to run our businesses, god knows we have given PayPal enough money over the years.  Get it right PayPal!

Login to Me Too

dawnjayne
New Community Member

I have this problem every year when doing my accounts! So after much cursing this is how -

Go to Activity

Click the detailed menu

Click Statements

Click Reporting Centre

Click Monthly Financial Statement or Monthly Sales

View the period you are looking for

Download (Don't try to print first you just get a blank screen!)

Open download and print

It really should be easier!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ausworkshop
Contributor
Contributor
I think I've tried that in the past and I could only get monthly reports or maybe go back 3months. I want to be able to get an invoice for the total of fees paid for the last financial year so I can claim them on tax when I hand it over to my accountant once a year. I don't think there's an easy way to get a total for that 12month period.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Ausworkshop.

Sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing recently when trying to print invoices on your account.

Can you please try viewing your invoices through the following link as it should help with getting your invoices printed?

https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=acct_setup/Accounting

David.

Login to Me Too

Ausworkshop
Contributor
Contributor
Once again all I see are individual monthly statements. There is no option to view a year. I need a total of fees paid for the year to add them up and claim for tax purposes. Am I the only business in the world who needs a total for the financial year? I can't believe there is still no easy way to get that total.
Login to Me Too

AnhDuong
Contributor
Contributor

you can use http://ordersprinter.com/

it allows you to print details of all Paypal's records on all pages.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.