Pay After Delivery Help!

SophiaE0722
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use my paypal balance to pay after delivery? it takes so long to transfer my balance to my bank account, id rather just use it to pay my debt to paypal for the pay after delivery feature...can soemone tell me how to do this? I know that there is a pay it now option, but it will only allow me to click bank account or debit card, not use paypal balance so im confused! please help lol my husband is gonna kill me if another paypal charge is deducted from our bank account! i NEED to use my balance... HELPPP 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SophiaE0722

Pay after delivery is a scheduled payment so it ONLY works with a linked bank account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-pay-after-delivery-faq918/1

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adam2017
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi SophiaE0722

Welcome to the chat.

Personally i don't use the Pay After Delivery option. You can turn it off if you want. When i make a payment i like yourself want to use the funds in my PayPal balance and not charge the bank. The bank only gets charged if there is not enough in the PayPal balance.

After you’ve made a Pay After Delivery payment, it automatically becomes the default way to pay when it’s available. You can switch it off at any point.  Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click the 'Pay After Delivery' box on the left side of the page.
  4. Click Turn off Pay After Delivery.

Hope this is what you are asking and that it helps Smiley Happy

Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.