PAID TRANSACTION DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT TO PAYPAL

Supavadee
Contributor
Contributor

£10 has been taken out of my bank account stating its a 
'PAID TRANSACTION DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT TO PAYPAL PAYMENT REF 5**********8, MANDATE NO 00**'
However ive checked my paypal account to see what it was, but it doesnt show me any transactions for £10 recently?
Could this be because i had an unexpected overdraft when paypal took money out, so they charged me for it?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Supavadee

If you had funds in your paypal balance at the time of a transaction then could paypal have used part of that balance for the payment and the  £10 being the remainder to make up full payment??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Supavadee
Contributor
Contributor
No, I never have money in my actual PayPal account! They always just take it from my back account and it takes a few days for it to come out
Login to Me Too

Mrash93
New Community Member
Did you ever find out what this was !?!
Login to Me Too

Supavadee
Contributor
Contributor
No, I never have money in my actual PayPal account! They always just take it from my back account and it takes a few days for it to come out!
Login to Me Too

Sarah69569
New Community Member
  1. Hi I'm glad I searched for this I had that today 5 lots of £10 saying the same thing I. So confused  with it I checked back few months and appears couple of times but I had no email about this I don't know how they can take this amount weather charges or not without letting me know 

any idea what it is ?

Login to Me Too

Mrash93
New Community Member
What was the answer to this I also have it !?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.