Overdue

bbeatty87
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Supposedly years ago (2012) I signed up for a $10 a month subscriotion for a website. Once I cancelled my card that the subscription & paypal were linked to, it continued to try to charge the card every month until yesterday when I saw the subscription under Pre-appropved payments and cancelled in. My paypal account balance is $0, but under pre-approved payments when I click on the website that had the sunscription, it says: "Outstanding balance $$$" and that "The total for non-automatically billed payments that are overdue or haven't been paid in full". How can I wipe this charge since this was a service I have no recollection of using? And what does it mean? How can I have an oustanding balance on a debit card cancelled years ago? It seems illegal for it to have occured a debt the moment an automatic payment was denied/failed. I have researched every where and cannot find an help and the email address for the subscription is invalid. Please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.