Outstanding balance

Goldbabi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys so I am a seller on eBay and this buyer bought the watch I sent him the postage address and everything so that's there is proof but I think the buyer is a hacker or something because after like 20 days he said he didn't get it and obviously he did because he would have message me ealier and now the money is on hold and my PayPal account balance is limited to 4,000 and I can't pay that because it's not my fault, what should I do? What's happens if I don't pay will they take money from my bank account and I only have £10?? Please help me I'm in stress
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

if there was a dispute filed against you, so long the purchase was made through Payment for Goods and services and eligible to seller protection you might be able to sort this out by either calling ebay or PayPal whichever handles your case

Login to Me Too

Goldbabi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thank you... I Really don't know what to do, the buyer bought it the 11th of April and like this week he told he didn't receive it and obviously he did and I'm so scared I'm a student 18 years old and j don't have 4,0000 to pay back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.