No Longer Able To Add Money To Paypal Account Through Direct Debit, Please Help

guitardom
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account returns an error message whenever I try to add funds from my bank accounts through direct debit. I have been able to add funds through direct debit for the last year with no problem. Now the error message reads:

'Sorry, we're unable to process your request. You can still move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.'

All cards and banks connected to the account are verified, and the bank accounts have been able to process direct debits in the past. I am having the same problem across several computers (tried using different browsers), the IPhone app, and on a tablet. The problem has been ongoing through this month but worked perfectly last month. I have tried everything I can think of, even phoning PayPal to ask if there is a problem, they can't see anything wrong. 

If anyone has a solution that would be great, thank you!

P.s. I am aware I can move money to my PayPal account via bank transfer, however I want to do it by Direct Debit. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.