My customer's re-occurring payments keep getting skipped or suspended .. why?

Hayburner
New Community Member

I own a very busy subscription account and since the new year's subs have come in I have around 50 skipped or suspended payments, and an email is sent from Paypal saying that WE have suspended people's payments and to contact US!!!

I have looked around and not too sure what is going, any help muchly appreciated 🙂

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi Hayburner, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

Have you checked the subscription buttons that you have set up to ensure there has been no changes with it as if a lot of customers are getting the same thing it may be that. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

tcarnell
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paula,

I have changed the PayPal buttons a few times over the last few years, but new subscriptions are being suspeneded when there has been no change to the PayPal buttons.

Could you explain further why this might be the problem?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

tcarnell
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same problem. I have contacted PayPal customer support but were of absolutely no help.

I am loosing LOTS of money because of this, my customers think that I am 'suspending' their subsccriptions (which of course I am not) and PayPal doesn't seem to have any idea why this keeps happening.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi tcarnell,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your subscription payments. To help with resolving this, we'd need to have a closer look at your account, as I am unaware of any issues which may be causing this problem for you.

I understand you've contacted Customer Support about this before. I'd encourage you to also contact our @AskPayPal Twitter feed so we can look into this.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.