JPMC

M-D21
Contributor
Contributor

When checking my bank acount I noticed money going out that I didnt recognise, on my account it just said paypal but when I called the bank they said there was a direct debit set up to JPMC international. I had no recollection of setting up the dd and was unsure what was going on. I was told there had been 20 transactions since the dd had been set up, there was no email to accompany the latest transaction so I'm unsure whats going on. Is JPMC a legitamate part of the paypal service or is it fraud? Please could someone help me 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M-D21

How do you fund your purchases made using paypal if not from your bank account????

When you add a bank account then it sets up the direct debit so that paypal can take funds from your bank account to pay for the items that you have bought.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

M-D21
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you so that comes under the name JPMC int. thats what threw me. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M-D21

Just logged on to my bank account and checked my direct debits and my paypal direct debit is listed as JPMC as well.

So that is the direct debit that means you can pay from your bank account with paypal    Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.