I have had £20 DDR taken by JPMC . Can I get that back......and if so how?

AnnDee2
Contributor
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnDee2

Do you mean your ebay fees or the last seller that you paid from your bank account?

I presume you mean its showing in your direct debits? If so then it would either be your fees if you are a seller or the last seller that you paid if you are a buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnnDee2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for info.   But I have not had any dealings with Ebay for ages.   I would only be a buyer if I

had.    Yes it was a DDR, so even if I had, it would have been a one-off.  Having had another look

it seems to be from  JPMC which is an App store.   But I have no knowledge of this. 

Thanks anyway.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnDee2

If it was not Ebay then it would have been any seller that you bought from and used paypal to fund that payment.

JPMC re paypal intl ltd is shown on my list of direct debits for PAYPAL, so does that show on yours and if you think its an app store then why are you asking on the paypal forum??

Surely you would not have asked on here if it had not been a paypal payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnnDee2
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I wasted your time.   I panicked and have never had this sort of thing happen before. I only found out

it was an App store from googling them.  I still don't understand.  I am not au fait with computer

problems.  Will sort it out with the Bank as there are several other debits on my account. 

Thanks anyway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.