Failed subscription

Kaddy
New Community Member

I have a subscription payable monthly to Groundspeak. I had an email from paypal on 2nd February saying my payment to Groundspeak had failed and asking me to change the funding source for the subscription. This probably happened because I have a new creadi card and although I had registered the new card I hadn't realised that I needed to change the funding source for subscriptions. So, I changed the funding source on the website. Today I received another email from paypal, they had tried again to pay this subscription, it had failed again, and again I was asked to change the funding source. When I look at my pre-approved payments on the website, there is a message at the top which says "The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in "My Pre-Approved Payments." - I have no idea what this means, but I then change the finding source - there is only one funding source which is my new card, I click on save, and that message changes to say "You have successfully updated your available funding sources". This seems fine, but if I leave the website and then go back into it, the message has changed back to the previous one. I don't want this payment to fail again, what can I do? Help please!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.