Facebook Ads and PayPal payment method

pepaniajasper22
Contributor
Contributor

Good day sir/ma'am im working on facebook ads and i want to add my paypal account to fb payments method.
I have no problem to my paypal account because it was already verified.

First when i try to add my paypal to the fb payments method.
it show's like this.

"We are unable to complete your request at this time.Please try again later.We apologize for the inconvenience."

If image not shown the images are here - http://imgur.com/a/kv0E7

I thought it was okay because paypal had a maintenance that time.
So the following day i tried it again,It show again like this.

"We are unable to complete your request at this time.Please try again later.We apologize for the inconvenience."

If image not shown the images are here - http://imgur.com/a/8qMl7

After few hours i tried it again but still my paypal cannot be linked.
Im dealing this problem for 3days i hope you can help me and find a way to fix this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

benelbekkay
New Community Member

I have the same problem here I already contact Facebook Support Team, and they sent me this message

"Thanks for contacting Facebook. We appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry if you're having trouble using PayPal to make payments on Facebook.

We just checked our systems, and it doesn't look like Facebook is causing your payment issues with PayPal. We suggest contacting PayPal to see if they can help you with your problem:

www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home

We regret that we can't assist you further on this matter. We hope the issue will be resolved promptly. Please don't hesitate to contact us again with any other billing inquires.

Thanks,"

so what's the problem I have already my account verified 

Login to Me Too

GavinP
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried using Facebooks "Audiance Network" to generate money on my website  - They are a nightmare. I'd forget it and look for alternatives - One day Facebook will invest some of their squillions of dollars in a proper ad network but for now it all seems very much on the cheap and a rather amateurish set-up unfortunately.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.