Error when trying to make payment

ChrisF2017
New Community Member

Hi all,

Whenever a customer tries to login to make a payment from my website, they are getting the following error:

This site can’t be reached

www.live11.paypal.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Is there any current/known issues regarding this? 

It is happening after people click "Subscribe" on this page (http://berugbymagazine.com/subscribe/) and then try to login to make payment.

Cheers

Chris
Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

shagin

VarailIt does not help to connect ebay with paypal

Login to Me Too

Malkiyah

Varail, it says: You're almost done linking your accounts You have successfully signed up for PayPal with a credit card.

But actually paypal account is not linked on ebay...

So your method doesn't work 😞

Login to Me Too

odiyan
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same exact issue too. I am surprised PayPal isn't notifying anyone about it or listening to this thread.

Login to Me Too

KevinMLeClairJr
New Community Member

You can add me to the list Smiley Frustrated

I rarely place bids so when I see something I can't resist but to bid on and this happens.... what a shame.

Login to Me Too

PeePaI
New Community Member

Not happy! Same error,cannot link eBay account, allways live9 or 11 appears on address bar, this is not acceptable, it is a shame PayPal does not have a serious competitor so, as now they don't give a s..t about keeping customers,as they don't have a alternative

Login to Me Too

joelthom
New Community Member

I can't make my payment either.  Figure this s*** out paypal!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ballchinian
Contributor
Contributor

Kinda disappointed with the forum "support" from a multi million dollar company.

Login to Me Too

Sethiann
Contributor
Contributor

What's going on? This is far too long not hear any update or word from Paypal... In addition to the DNS page not loading problem, some of my customers are getting  "This website, isn't secure" when it takes them to the Paypal checkout page". 

Login to Me Too

mrjames
Contributor
Contributor
Paging e.g @PayPal_Siobhán does that do anything? There appears to be no way to engage support via this Community. The system status page says everything is fine, which I think is clearly false. 50+ people have signed up just report this issue, which takes some effort, so presumably many more are impact (x10? x1,000?). This is costing merchants business (and PayPal fees!) Twitter accounts are studiously ignored. Private messaging is disable. Pretty disappointing community interaction overall I think.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.