Error when trying to make payment

ChrisF2017
New Community Member

Hi all,

Whenever a customer tries to login to make a payment from my website, they are getting the following error:

This site can’t be reached

www.live11.paypal.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Is there any current/known issues regarding this? 

It is happening after people click "Subscribe" on this page (http://berugbymagazine.com/subscribe/) and then try to login to make payment.

Cheers

Chris
Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

chris-wtsq

same here 😞

Login to Me Too

commember234253
Contributor
Contributor

Also getting this error when I attempt to link my PayPal and eBay accounts

Login to Me Too

twiggtech
Contributor
Contributor

same here

Login to Me Too

cupofteesuk
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue when trying to link Paypal account to an eBay account.

Login to Me Too

DSher
Contributor
Contributor

Submitted a support ticket earlier, and just received this response:

Hello,

Apologies for any inconvenience, we are aware of this issue and our engineers are actively working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Once they have reverted back and advised the issue has been resolved, I'll ensure to update you via this medium.

At the moment, I cannot provide an ETA for the anticipated resolution of this issue.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Kind Regards
Justin
MTS

Login to Me Too

alexpebody
New Community Member

Hi, i can't understand too, why PayPal just can't working fine 24/7? I am still can't buy from eBay with PayPal again... 8-(

Login to Me Too

aram1

C'mon Paypal IT. DNS errors, really? We need more resiliency, here. Please fix, ASAP. I need to get my eBay labels printed!

Login to Me Too

bjuhl
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely following this thread... This error just took our subscriptions offline and is super frustrating.

Login to Me Too

snex

Такая же шняга при оплате на eBay. Перебрасывает на  live16.paypal.com или live11 и  "Сервер не найден"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.