Double entry pay out payment

gord4391
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I sent TWO parcels to the same address, useing the postage print label program I printed the address on one label for one parcel and one same  address label printed for the second parcel, total cost for postage paid should have been £28.99 on checking my account there four withdrawal amounts total £56.38 I would like to know how to get this problem rectifide with out spending another hour going through a system that is purely designed to put punters (users). I notic in the topics that most of the easy straight forward qyestions get a reply.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi gord4391,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about this. As we don't have access to view your account details from the forum, I'd recommend contacting Customer Support directly so we can take a closer look at this issue for you. You can find the relevant contact details for your region by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.