Change backup funding source for bank account

marekful
New Community Member

Hi,

I can't seem to find a way to change the backup funding source for my bank account. I tried both on the new and classic sites with no avail. I have read a number of posts here on the community forums none of which lead to a solution because the ways described there did not apply to the current state of the sites. The mentioned options, links, etc are simply not there. It is frustrating. I also wasn't able to change the backup funding source during a checkout.

I want to update the backup fundin source of my primary (and only) bank account from one of my cards to another. It should be simple and straighforward. It is not. I'm a software engineer and hardly find myself in a challenging situation when it comes to managing online systems. It is too bad that on PayPal's website I have to spend much time, click and load pages several times and just ending up useless loops.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Marcel

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marekful

No what but paypal would know how to do this but when i wanted to do it i added a new card and made that one primary > then re-added the old one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.