Can I create affliliate links?

brokerstar
New Community Member

Hello everyone this is my first post and I want to know if I can create affiliate links to let others sell my products and get paid a commission automatically?

Broker

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Brokerstar,

Yes, it would be possible for you to do this by using the adaptive payment option.

Adaptive payments include simple payments, parallel payments, chained payments and preapproved payments.

• Simple payments enable a sender to send a single payment to a single receiver.
  • Parallel payments enable a sender to send a single payment to multiple receivers.
  • Chained payments enable a sender to send a single payment to a primary receiver who may keep part of the payment and pays other, secondary, receivers with the remainder.
  • Preapproved Payments enable a sender to permit a service provider to send money to any receiver on their behalf with specified constraints

I think that a chained payment option would be what you are looking for.

Most Adaptive Payments API functionality is available to all API callers. Access to certain features maybe granted based on the application submitted.

We recommend you visit our developer’s website to view a full guide to get started with Adaptive Payments:

1. Go to PayPal X Developer Network website at www.x.com
  2. Click ‘Dev Tools’ at the top of the page.
  3. Select ‘Documentation’ from the list.
  4. Select ‘Adaptive Payment’ from the list of available documents.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.