Pending (PLEASE HELP!)

DylanR00

My mom just opened my student account last night and put 50$ in it. Its been a day and it still says pending, and she says it hasn't showed up on her bank records... Uhh does it take a long time for first timer? Please help!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Fashionistaa
Contributor
Contributor

SAME HERE! I'm kinda mad, too! I got my text Wed at 12 AM saying the money was in there; it even shows up on my mom's bank account! (it came out twice, why is this? Since it won't even SHOW UP FOR ME!) Yet, it's still pending. Why is this?

Login to Me Too

hotwheelz101

@Fashionistaa wrote:

SAME HERE! I'm kinda mad, too! I got my text Wed at 12 AM saying the money was in there; it even shows up on my mom's bank account! (it came out twice, why is this? Since it won't even SHOW UP FOR ME!) Yet, it's still pending. Why is this?

Thing is it has to be approved to get the card sent out my was sent out on Monday I applied for it and my student account Friday

they also have to make sure your parents paypal accounts  have enough money to transfer or they have to take the money from their bank which takes time

Login to Me Too

arta
Contributor
Contributor

Previously you could make student deposits from your bank account. Now there is a waiting period or you can choose an option that has a transaction fee associated with it. Just an FYI if you have a student that needs the money ASAP

I'm not sure when this change occurred, but had to figure it out alone.

Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.