Not enough funds in student account? FOR 3 MONTHS

markman641
Contributor
Contributor

I've come here to voice my absolute DISGUST with paypal after numerous phonecalls and emails. First, let me explain what's wrong with my account

I have a Student Account, and for about the last 3 months my account has been broken, it will not let me send money out of my account because it is saying I don't have enough in my balance when i CLEARLY do.

Not only have they NOT fixed it over the 3 MONTHS its been broken, their phone support line keeps giving me different answers when I call. One person said it would be fixed in a few days, another said by the end of last month, one said they have no clue when it will be fixed. I am trying to run a website where the main point is me sending payments to people. Now, I  makr anout $100 in sales per day with my website, and I have not been making that money because my PAYPAL ISNT WORKING!! 

I am about ready so send a written certified letter to paypal threatening them with a lawsuit for the loss in profit on my website. Get this fixed IMMEDIATELY!

-Mark

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.