Expired student card

Basti

My daughter's student card expired a few months ago but nothing was sent to my email or hers regarding the expiration. I went to the paypal site to renew it and wasn't able to find an option to do so through my or her logged in account. The robot ask thing was zero help anytime I mentioned anything about Student accounts,cards, etc. It only wanted to tell me about updating my own paypal debit card.

Can anyone help with info on how to renew an expired student card?

It also says in her preferences that she can't use her card, though I had it set to let her. Is that because it expired? It is greyed out and won't let me change it.

Sebastien

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rainwater4805
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem as to how to get a new card my daughter's has expired everyone was sent a new one except her.There is NO option to request a replacement for this.

Login to Me Too

gamenite
New Community Member

I too have the same problem.  I hope that some one finds an answer soon Woman Sad

Login to Me Too

rainwater4805
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an email and my problem is solved they are sending a new card as they never sent a new one. As far as changing pen I have no clue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.