Can't use student account for online payments
First of all, every time I go on to my account it tells me that I still have to enter my confirmation code, which I'm pretty sure I already did, and then when I enter it again it tells me I don't have permission to view that page. The debit card is clearly activated, because I've made several real-world purchases with it.
However, when I tried to link my student account to iTunes, it said that I didn't have permission to shop online. My mother enabled this on my account, so I tried again. This time, it gives me a more general error: "You don't have permission to complete this action." I have no idea why, since all the appropriate permissions seem to have been granted.
This isn't terribly urgent or anything, I would just rather use my online account to pay for things so that I don't have to go out and buy gift cards. Can anybody help?
It looks like PayPal isn't paying any attention to this anymore. It might be time to organize something amongst ourselves such as coordinating a day of everyone just calling in to complain about this issue. Maybe if their phone lines are clogged by irate customers they'll start to pay attention again. What do you guys think?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- No bank account. Can't activate my card. in PayPal Debit Mastercard (Archive)
- BEWARE!! PAYPAL WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT RESPOND in PayPal Extras MasterCard (Archive)
- Paying my "BILL ME LATER" account through PayPal in Bill Me Later (Archive)
- How Do I CLOSE "Smart Connect"? in PayPal Extras MasterCard (Archive)
- Enough with the credit card offers on log in in PayPal Extras MasterCard (Archive)