Best idea I had as a mother!

Autumnhaiku
New Community Member
I started a student account for my 15 year old son recently, and it's probably one of my best ideas as a mother! 1. It's convenient: I'm disabled, so it's difficult for me to go to the bank or an ATM to withdraw cash. Now, every ween, PP automatically transfers my son's allowance to his account. 2. It's a learning tool: He is learning about budgeting and fiscal responsibility. Rather than spending it all every week, he now sees his money accumulating over time, and has been able to save towards things that he wants. having to pay for something with his PP card makes him think twice about what he wants to spend his money on. 3. Independence and self esteem: He has a greater sense of both, particularly when he's out with friends and is able to pull out his PP card to pay for something.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

I'm happy to hear the product works out well for you - these are just some of the reasons we designed this card for parents and students.  I'm glad that you like the service!

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

ashlen2
New Community Member

Autumn, how long was it befroe your son got his card in the mail? Does he have a ny problems with it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.