There is no customer address on the Financial Transactions List except the outstanding amount

YacineAH
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hello Paypal Team & All Community
I: Ebay Seller

Customer has sent me money through ebay. The amount was put on hold, but this is not the most important thing, which confused me that there is no customer address on the list of financial transactions other than the outstanding amount. I did not receive the usual PayPal messages for any payment, except for eBay's message that a customer purchased a product.
It is my custom to compare the address in Paypal with the address on eBay and the e-mail-Box before shipping, for security reasons for fear of fraud.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @YacineAH 
you are right to be careful /
it is important to send an item to an address confirmed by paypal.
I recommend before sending the order, to contact paypal for the account concerned /

fraud (scam) is possible

contact paypal by phone is the best choice /
since help and contact / contact us

Login to Me Too

YacineAH
Contributeur
Contributeur

Thank you very much for the clarification
I would have contacted PayPal, but I received the e-mail notification, although it was late, so I was puzzled by the result.
Because they are coming in sync officially with eBay messages.
I checked the content of the messages and the address of the customer, everything is identical, and the address of the customer appeared today on the main bar of financial transactions.
Thank you again for your kind help and tireless services.

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@YacineAH 

good news :).
the delay could be related to traffic.
but you are right to wait and check your sales.
match information on it as valid.
very good day .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.