Paiement annulé - remboursé quand ?

Pownrend
Contributeur
Contributeur

Bonjour,

J'ai dû donner de l'argent à un ami à hauteur de 100€ hier pour le rembourser de qqchose. Il a reçu le paiement mais voit qu'il est différé jusqu'au 27 mars, donc il l'annule et je refais le paiement, qui a fonctionné presque immédiatement.

Ce matin je constate que deux prélèvements de 100€ ont été fait sur mon compte bancaire. Sur mon compte paypal, dans Activité, le premier paiement que j'ai voulu annulé est bien marqué "Annulé - argent envoyé", et le 100€ est barré, du coup je ne comprends pas tout.

Vu que ce n'est pas précisé facilement, quand recevrai-je le remboursement par Paypal ? Je précise que mon ami n'a rçu que les 100€ du deuxième virement, pas 200€, donc ce n'est pas à lui de me rembourser.

Merci

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Pownrend

When you send and then cancel a payment those funds can't do a u turn.

They have to process through to paypal and then as the transaction was cancelled they would be credited to your paypal balance OR if you funded via a debit card sent back to your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pownrend
Contributeur
Contributeur

Thanks for your answer !

So Paypal receive the money, then get it back to me later since I cancelled it ? On some topic I see they usually return the money in 3-5 days, but sometimes I see 30 days, do you have any idea ?

Merci pour la réponse.

Donc Paypal reçoit l'argent, puis me le renvoie sur mon compte/Paypal puisque je l'ai annulé ? Sur plusieurs topics j'ai vu qu'ils redonnaient habituellement l'argent en 3-5 jours, mais des fois je vois 30 jours, vous avez une idée du temps que ça prend générallement ?

Merci

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Pownrend

You have things mixed up, the 3-5 days is when you withdraw funds from your paypal account to your bank account.

The 30 days is what paypal tell you to allow when a refund is going back to your credit card.

Neither of those apply to you.

Normally when a payment is cancelled then its the same processing time as when you add funds from your bank account to your paypal account but I am not sure what that is in your country but in mine its normally 5-7 working days.

If you go to HELP top right of the community page and put in add funds to paypal account it will tell you how long it takes, then you will know how long till the funds reach paypal and if you funded it via bank transfer and not debit card then it will be credited to your paypal balance and you can withdraw them again.

Someone from your own country may answer that one, i only answered as you had had no reply. So i jumped across the channel.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.