Account blocked and transfer still in wait ! English AND French.

Fred9005
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi, my cash is blocked because i'm in negative right now (change of bank while a payment was in progress so i can't buy anytime until it's settled ). So i did transfer cash from my new bank account to my paypal(the 27 Sept.) and it say that the payment will be accepted the 5 October (8 days later). But the problem is that the 5th was yesterday. And it still say that  it will be accepted the 5th.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Bonjour, alors je suis malheureusement dans le negatif du a une maladresse de ma part. Donc j'ai transferer l'argent que je devais depuis ma nouvelle banque le 27 septembre. Puis sa me disait que le 5 octobre le paiement vas etre accepter mais a la date que je vous ecrit nous sommes le 6 (donc 9 jours plus tard et aucun changement sa me dit encore d'attendre jusqu'au 5 octobre). Merci de m'avoir lue !

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.