setting up free shipping

prettyboy
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to paypal and how the shipping actually work. I'm a little surprised that since they are partnered with UPS and USPS that the shipping part wouldn't already be figured out without having to manually type in prices. Anyways back to the topic.

I currently have a shipping method and I want to add free shipping if a customer orders more than $75 of product on my webpage. 

I'm having some problems because the FAQ link on the side when setting up shipping method states that this is possible. I just need further help setting up. Right now when I go to add a shipping method i put my current scale based on weight in and then i click the "create another" button and try to make this one by price, but the first box wont let me change it from 0.01 to 75.00. Obviously I am doing something wrong. If some can please help that would be great. 

Also if anyone has ideas about how to make a promotion code box please let me know. Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.