Why only MEDIUM flat rate boxes?

jbmoman
New Community Member

Why can I only use the MEDIUM flat rate priority mail box from the USPS when using Paypal shipping? Why can't I use the small or large boxes. I'm sure many others have had this problem!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hiram
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I needed to use a large flat rate box and had to use USPS to print a shipping label. As a new seller on ebay this means there is no shipping verification for paypal to release the funds until, or if,  the buyer leaves feedback. I have another of these items going out on Monday, and another going up. This adds up to a significant sum being held because I can't print the right shipping label.

Login to Me Too

bent9

I had the same problem. I contacted PayPal via telephone and they referred me to ebay.  You can ship through eBay instead of PayPal by doing the following on eBay.  You get a discount via PayPal for the medium box but none for the others - they told me that is why they don't access small or large.

On eBay, go to My eBay,

then Account,

then site preferences,

The Shipping Preferences,

The select  "Pay for shipping and print U.S. Postal Service labels on eBay",

I had a customer serice person on the phone when I did this and they said that someone at ebay needs to activate this feature so perhaps you should try it but if it doesn't work call them.  For some reason I also had to clean out my cookies and cache before it would work.  They gave me instructions as to how to do so. Now I can print all size shipping Labels.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.