Why am I getting dual emails from Paypal and Ebay every time I sell something?

wbmcleod1
Contributor
Contributor

I am suddenly getting 2 tiers of shipping emails every time I sell something, one from Paypal saying they sent money to Ebay shipping, and one from Ebay saying they got it.  This has doubled my email load, and gives me much less usable information than I had before.  I realize that Ebay shipping has taken over, but surely two companies that are both part of the same corporate structure can come up with a streamlined, efficient way to accomplish a goal that is important to both companies, not this dumb solution.

Thanks, Bill

Man Mad

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

You can disable ebay notification for shipping label created. Go to My eBay, Account, Notification preferences, Sellling activity. Disable "shipping label created" preference.

Currently, ebay email has link  for void and reprint. But, you can go to My eBay and reprint/void from "My eBay", shipping labels page in the sold section.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

surely two companies that are both part of the same corporate structure can come up with a streamlined, efficient way to accomplish a goal that is important to both companies, not this dumb solution.

You're talking about ebay, the "we're not happy until you're not happy" people.

Login to Me Too
Solved

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

You can disable ebay notification for shipping label created. Go to My eBay, Account, Notification preferences, Sellling activity. Disable "shipping label created" preference.

Currently, ebay email has link  for void and reprint. But, you can go to My eBay and reprint/void from "My eBay", shipping labels page in the sold section.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.