Which of these ;abel printers will work with UPS, USPS & FedEx ?

CuriousGeorge
Contributor
Contributor

Like the title asks, which of these ;abel printers will work with UPS, USPS & FedEx ?

The reason I asked is because I read a post where someone wondered why their printer wouldnt work with USPS and supposedly it was because someone told them it was a UPS exlusive not that I understand that much. In any case, assuming there are such restrictions on sub models of certain printers like the TLP 3844-Z would someone, assuming you know tell me which carriers these ub models of the TLP 3844-Z work with ?

1) 384Z-10300-0001

2) 384Z-10301-0001

3) 384Z-10302-0001

Oh, and if it's not to much to ask, could someone explain to me what the differences are between these sub models since the prices on them ranged from $500 to almost $700, Thx.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CuriousGeorge
Contributor
Contributor

Someone suggested all of them will work since their only diff specs of the TLP 3844-Z but one still begs the question of what's the overall difference between em. Best I can tell is limited info provided by various sites whre one might be Direct thermal only or had a cutter etc but the price differences don't seem right for simple things like that. Anyway, if someone knows what the overall differences are between the diff sub models I'd like to hear it.

That and the answer about the whole USPS, UPS & FedEx thing since like I said that I read somewhere someone was complaining about their printer not working with PayPal but would work with UPS or something like tha even though their TLP model was listed as a workable printer. As far as this question goes, someone said all it boils down to is the drivers you use or some crap like that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.