Voiding Shipping labels

comfortbwp
New Community Member

I  voided a shipping label, and the system did not void it, it charged me to another label of the same amount. I didn't notice this until today Feb 11, 2011 and the mistake happened on Feb 7. 2011. Now what do I do the get the money back into my account. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this?? Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Andy

comfortbwp- At this point, I would recommend contacting us so we can review your account. We may be able to request a one-time credit for the label costs. No guarantee if it will be issued, but we might be able to at the least try.

Andy

Login to Me Too

702stormy
New Community Member

Shipping label did not print because printer out of ink. Thought I voided label;. Next day fixed printer and printed new label. I noticed that I was charged twice. I spoke to someone at ebay since I printed labels through them and they said that they would refund for first label printed. That was 1 week ago. What can I do? I want this fixed now and why did this happen?

Login to Me Too

toydoctor
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problems. Two lables, same number, couldn't see the information, didn't print. Voided transaction number for my money back. It's been 7 days now with no action. Both totaled $60. I think the software needs a patch as I have Windows XP, the transaction was a international priortiy label. Need help as to what to do now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

702stormy and toydoctor- I think you two are running into the same situation.  When you void USPS labels, the refunds won't...refund...until after the label expires.  Depending on the label type, it can take up to 21 days before the refund is processed. As long as the status of the label is "pending refund" and the tracking doesn't get scanned, you'll get the refund.  It'll just be delayed a bit.

Hope this answers your questions

Andy

Login to Me Too

subership

Waiting 21 days for a service that isn't working right on your end is not a solution and it is very poor service on your end

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.