USPS new Shipping Options, cannot use with paypal shipping

ProHIDkit
Contributor
Contributor

Any insite as to if / when paypal will offer the options of the new packages the USPS released to use? The one in particular I am talking about is the new bubble flat rate envelope, its cost is $4.95 anywhere in the US.

The only flat rate envelope option now in paypal shipping is the $4.75 cost one.

The new Envelope is located here for anyone interested:

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&product...¤tPage=2&sort=&viewAll=N&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10007166: https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&product...¤tPage=2&sort=&viewAll=N&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10007166

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kryptonbulbs
Contributor
Contributor

I need this fixed too....

Paypal help where are you????

Ive also called paypal on this and they "sent me info on it" which was on a completely different thing. Come on, he gave you guys a link!!! Help us please.................

Login to Me Too

Kryptonbulbs
Contributor
Contributor

Well, It appears stamps.com has the flat rate bubble mailers.... stamps membership is $15  I should make more than that in my Cash back from buying postage with my paypal card.....

Way to drop the ball!!!

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

Why would you pay Stamps a membership fee to get the new Priority Mail shipping options?

You can print them for free at usps.com.

Login to Me Too

Kryptonbulbs
Contributor
Contributor
Because I do high volume and stamps is easier to use, you done need to fill in each field, it creates and prints reports that are easier to upload to my site. Paypal was easy too. Really doesn't matter... paypal is not keeping up with the times when new shipping options arrive. The excuse they gave me was that the usps hadn't gotten them the info.... well stamps is a private company too so its pretty obvious who dropped the ball here.
Login to Me Too

Unionturf
Contributor
Contributor

This was posted in January, it's March....it's amazing how bad Paypal's service **bleep** sometimes. 

Anyone from Payal gonna look and answer this question? 

I'm doing $500-$1000 a month in shipping and the local Post Office is cracking dwon on stuffing the flat rate envelopes....they suggested I start using these but I see no option in Paypal to use them.

Can someone please add them?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.