USPS label print smaller

herlina
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

I have been printing the usps label from paypal website and they are just fine.

But just now, the label printed out smaller, it's about 2.5x4 inches. Is this the new setting from paypal?? I don't remember setting anything smaller or change my settings.

Please, if anybody can confirm this or fix this. Thanks.,.,

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

jakelbj
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with my last 2 ships.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

herlina
Contributor
Contributor

I finally figured out the problem. I was printing something else from word and adjust the size in print setup. Apparently changing print setting in other programs affect the label in paypal. Try changing it back to 100%. Hope this suggestion solves your problem.

@jakelbj wrote:

I have had the same problem with my last 2 ships.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

PipeMike
New Community Member

Did you ship your items with the smaller label?    Did USPS have a problem accepting and scanning the smaller size?   I'd like to be able to have the option for a smaller label for some smaller boxes I ship out.  That way - the label doesn't have to overhang the box, requiring taping to hold the overlap secure.

Login to Me Too

kittychi

I have had the same problem, but USPS says they can still ship the package.  If they can't scan it, they can enter the number manually and that number is clear, though small. 

Login to Me Too

kittychi

My labels all of a sudden started printing smaller too, they did that a couple years ago, then straightened out. I will try changing the print setup in another other program idea.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.