USPS First Class Mail International to Canada not offered

pistachio
Contributor
Contributor

Cmon PayPal, start processing USPS First Class Mail International to Canada! We are tired of standing in line at the Post Office, and filling out forms! If it can be done on Ebay, it can be done on PayPal. Are you purposely not offering to keep our international selling at Ebay. Probably, as soon Ebay will charge final value fees on shipping also (wow,what next) We hate not being able to process Canada online. We do not want to process on USPS site, too much added bookeeping.  Cmon Paypal, us sellers been good for along time, we deserve it. You are making us look elsewhere for merchant/payment services.  Anyone else feel this way? Please post or reply and let paypal know how you feel!

Get it done Paypal!

Pistachio

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

darosa
New Community Member

YES, we feel this way too, we use first class and first class international.  How hard can it be to offer all the services the USPS offers?

Login to Me Too

mabloodhound
Contributor
Contributor

USPS does NOT offer first class International on their website.   But www.stamps.com DOES!   you have to sign up for their service and pay the fee but if you do a lot of international FC it may be worth having Stamps.com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.