Two Issues: Printing International labels & Filling Customs Form

commercequeen
New Community Member

Earlier in 2010, I had no online printing issues with International Labels, nor with filling the online Customs Form. 

At that time, both worked flawlessly.  In the months that followed,however, they both became an issue.

The issue stems from a software glitch or an issue with corruption with international payments, or so I'm told.

Having read comments from equally fustrated users, I have nothing to contribute except my own fustration.

I'm left going, as others are, to the branch directly to fill hardcopies of the customs form.

And yes that wastes time, and resources - both of which we're not being reimbursed for.

Case in point, when our subways have a transiot problem, they shuttle buses available on the surface,

It would be VERY accommodating for PayPal / Ebay / USPS to avail us the same courtesy in kind.

When online services have an issue, to credit us with an online voucher-of-sorts, perhaps discounting our fees.

I'd like others to reply and contribute to this suggestion, that such may be considered by the powers-that-be.

I welcome all to comments, from User to Management, from all three - PayPal / Ebay / USPS.  thanks!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

rocks
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you postal.  Makes me wonder if the prolem is in the settings somewhere.  Any ideas?  I have used the USPS site as a back up but would prefer to use the paypal site.

Login to Me Too

runningsofast
Contributor
Contributor

It's paypal, my US print fine and so did the international labels until 2 weeks ago now I can't print any international labels.   It's just asking for mistakes to be made in the shipments!

Login to Me Too

runningsofast
Contributor
Contributor

What about now???  It didn't effect me either until 2 weeks ago and now NONE of my international labels print, US print fine.  I've tried with 2 different computers so it's not the computer.

Login to Me Too

lwilliams1922
Contributor
Contributor

Has this issue been resolved.  I need to ship to the UK.  I don't even see an option for international shipping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.