Shipping issue with Weebly website

misshope
Contributor
Contributor

I just created a website with weebly and everything is working perfectly except for it will not add shipping.  How do I resolve this problem?  BTW there is no information on this on either the weebly or paypal website.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I've been checking on weebly forums - Is this something new?

I've found 2 foums that have no members at all.

If it's new, WHY, why, why would you be using it - new stuff is just chock-full of bugs, usually.

I'd emai the weebly people and ask them for an answer - the issue will be with them, not with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

misshope
Contributor
Contributor

So, I figured out the issue.  For those of you who are experiencing shipping issues when using PayPal with Weebly please pay attention.  You can only choose one shipping method.  I am still speaking with weebly support to see if we can get more options but Glory to God the shipping does work.

If anything changes I will update you.

Login to Me Too

gabsmom59
New Community Member

Ok so how did you figure it out? I am havingtrouble too!

Login to Me Too

labcutter

Yup, I believe that am having the same problem!  When someone clicks on the "buy now" button from my site (designed on Weebly) shipping options are not available.  It automatically chooses the cheapest option without letting someone choose what they want.  Is that the same issue you experienced?  How did you resolve? (or DID you resolve?)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.