Shipping Labels....how do i edit what I want printed?

ShyBee
Contributor
Contributor

I am wasting so much full sheet label paper when I print labels.  Is there a way to shut off the "Instruction" and "Online Label Record" from printing?  I only want/need the actual label to print.  I want to get 2 label on 1 page, is this possible?  I use a MacBook and I have a Canon MX870 printer....though this happens on my PC and other printers I used in the past.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ShyBee
Contributor
Contributor

THAT WORKED!!!  Thanks so much!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

jbeezz
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how to edit, but I have a MAC and I found that by using the 3M 5.5 x 8.5 internet labels I can get two labels to a page.  To do this I had to download Adobe Reader.  Then you have to click on the link where it says "if your label prints too small click here"  That should open the window with your label in it.  You then have to save it to your desktop as a PDF file. Then you can print it from your desktop.    

With international labels I tear them in half (they're preforated)  and push the half label to the front of my paper holder on my printer.  If you don't tear them in half the customs instructions form will be printed on the second half of the label and you don't want that.  You can reprint it on a clean sheet of paper if you feel that you need it.

I hope that I explained this well enough so that it helps you.  It took me awhile to figure it out.

Login to Me Too

JericoCreations
Contributor
Contributor

If you're using the MultiOrder Shipping tool, select Edit, Settings, Print Settings. The Standard Printer radio button should be selected, since you're not using a label printer. The box that says Print Label Information and Instructions must not be checked. This will suppress printing on the second half of that label sheet.

There's a way to accomplish this in the 'regular' shipping tool, but I'm not sure where to tell you to look. It'll be very similar to what I've outlined above.

Login to Me Too
Solved

ShyBee
Contributor
Contributor

THAT WORKED!!!  Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

JericoCreations
Contributor
Contributor

Glad it worked for you -- happy to help. I just started using PayPal shipping labels yesterday and came her looking for solutions to this, plus the bigger picture: How do I configure the shipping tool to print multiple labels and use both of the labels on a 2-label sheet without interruption or wasting labels?

I still haven't seen the definitive answer to this, but I'm about to propose a workaround, which will appear as a new topic on its own.

Login to Me Too

1SeLLitnBuY1
New Community Member

I have been on ebay 4 6 weeks and I cant get the shipping labels to print.It seens me to paypal and the reply is ;the user name already resets.The shipping service is not available.Can anyone help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.