Shipping Label Problems

Cav3man
New Community Member

Is anyone else suddenly getting only half a label when printing USPS postage.  Also the half label is is reduced to about a quarter of its normal size. ??

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

notblondetoday
Contributor
Contributor

After a useless eBay online customer service "chat", I finally found info about this problem in one of PayPal's forums.

If you use Firefox:

1. Click on "File" in the top left hand corner of the Firefox browser window.

2. Click on "Page Setup" of the pop up box.

3. Click on the tab entitled "Formats & Options"

4. Look for the field that says "Scale" and enter 100% or whatever size you'd like

I can only verify that this works with FIrefox but I'm thinking most browser's have the same options. I'm no tekkie so I can't sau why - I just know this fixed my problem.

Oh - and eBay customer service IS USELESS!

Login to Me Too

ipsc
New Community Member

Thank you. I was about to waste hours of my time trying to figure this out!

Login to Me Too

blanchesplace
New Community Member

Thank you for taking the time to post this information. It helped me greatly.

Thanks again

Dianne

Login to Me Too

lovetosell
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you as well... For some reason my labels just shrunk down to nothing a couple of days ago... No changes to my computer or browser (Firefox) and I could not figure out how to increase them... I haven't printed a label yet, but made the changes and want to thank you thank you thank you!  I've been nervous all the packages I had to mail out with these dinky labels will be sent right back to me - they are so small!  You're a tremendous help.  Appreciate you taking the time to share the info with us.

Login to Me Too

hlv
New Community Member

Hi,

I had the same problem out of the blue. I had been shipping for years with no problems and all of a sudden all I could print was oversize quarter labels. I had to reset the scale on Firefox to "shrink to page width" and off it went to working again.  Thanks for the info.

Harold

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.