Question about Shipping Media Mail via Paypal

Susan_in_Ohio
Contributor
Contributor

I have made several sales on the internet and have received payment via paypal for them. Most of them have a shipping address associated with the paypal account and I can therefore print media mail postage on the paypal website. A few, though, have no shipping address listed, which means I have to take the package to the post office. Is there something I need to specify on the sale to make sure there is an address? Does it have something to do with the payer being verified? I really prefer to ship via media mail from home. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Amanda411

Hi Susan_in_Ohio,

Welcome!

If the buyer doesn't include their mailing address in the transaction you can enter it manually into PayPal's MultiOrder Shipping tool.

Amanda

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

inst1g8t0r
Contributor
Contributor

If they paid you with Paypal they must have some kind of address listed, if not how do you know where to send it? I know when I used to get cash or money order payment I had to put the buyers address in manualy or nothing would show up.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Amanda411

Hi Susan_in_Ohio,

Welcome!

If the buyer doesn't include their mailing address in the transaction you can enter it manually into PayPal's MultiOrder Shipping tool.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Susan_in_Ohio
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU AMANDA! This will save me so much time!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.