Postage labels won't print correct size anymore

LindaShall
Contributor
Contributor

I was thrilled to see that you could again print first class labels through the Paypal site, even though you still can't print International first class mailing labels. However, I discovered the labels print at a smaller size so that a portion of the receipt half of the page prints on the label portion. This doesn't happen when you print a postage label right from the USPS site. I tried resetting my printer settings to default, and I selected "Print to fill page" on my printer properties, but it didn't help. Any ideas? I can't just print from the USPS site, as it still doesn't allow first class package labels to be generated; you can only print those if you go through the Paypal site.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Click on your browser's "File - Page Setup" option and check the scale setting.

Login to Me Too

amykate
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having a similar problem with size of printing - they're all coming out at 2 x 3 inches - way too microscopic to use.  I've asked EVERYONE, 5 people on site, paypal, tech support from Staples, and a 1 1/2 hour phone call with HP printer technical and even they can't solve it.  H E L P !!!  I'm about to throw in the towel.  I feel your pain, wish I could help, but hope someone out there can help us.  Why doesn't the paypal label printing have any options to adjust the size???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.