Pop up is blocking label print.

raynetta
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve used PayPal shipping to print labels for years with no problems.  When I upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 I began to have the following problem:  When I try to print a label I get the usual “print” box pop up as well as the usual “did your label print correctly” pop up box.  Getting both these boxes is not new—but what IS new is that the “did your label print correctly” pop up box now prevents me from hitting the print command on the print box.  I’ve been correcting around this by checking “Yes” on the “did your label print correctly” box just to make it go away, and then clicking Print on the print box.  But can anyone tell me how to get the label print function back to normal? 

BTW someone told me to run PayPal in a compatibility mode of an earlier version of Explorer, but I don’t have the “flag” or whatever icon to let me select a compatibility mode.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BirdieEagleAce
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I've got that issue too, not sure if it was the IE9 upgrade that is responsible for it or not anyone able to confirm the cause?

Problem printing shipping labels;

Issues:

When printing shipping labels

1)      The Pitney Bowes Print Postage box pops up with the pre-view of your postage label;

2)      When you select the "Print Label" Button;

3)      Immediately up Pops the "Message from Web page box - The Shipping Label has been sent to your printer, Please check Label before closing THIS window".

4)      In addition; the Windows Print box opens half a second later but you can't select the "Print" button until after you have replied to the Message from Web Page that the Shipping Label has been printed".

So you have to give it the okey dokey that your label has printed successfully before it will let you print the label.

It didn't use to work that way, it always let you print the label before the "Message from Web page box - The Shipping Label has been sent to your printer. . ." opened up.

Browser: IE 9.0.4 Cipher Strength 256

Login to Me Too

SGTalon
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. With Google Chrome too. I have to keep trying to cheat it by clicking the print as fast as i can after clicking OK.

PLEASE FIX!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.