Pickup or shipping for same state problem

cgacfox
Contributor
Contributor

I am a web designer and am working with the website payments standard option for a client. He wants people in his state that are close to be able to choose whether to pick the item up and have it shipped. I did have this set up in the shipping calculator but it never charged shipping costs for his state and there is nothing that the customer can choose to have the pickup option when checking out. Is there special code I have to add to the buttons? It doesn't seem like it as this should be an option when checking out. The zip code calculator is on the check out page but nothing about picking it up instead of having it shipped. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cgacfox
Contributor
Contributor

Is there no one that can answer this question? I am sure others have run across this problem in the past. I did find something similar and tried to incorporate the workaround of having pickup for CO only and then shipping for all states, but this did not work. When a customer with a CO zip code buys the item(s) it does not show any shipping charges. This is for the standard version of Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.