Paypal account charged twice for UPS shipping

harmonynme
New Community Member

My account was charged twice ($26.16) for shipping 1 item.  Initially, a hold for that amount was placed and the balance in my account reflected the hold.  Then, the hold expired but the amount was not credited back to my balace.  Today, I was charged $26.16 (again) to pay for the shipping.  Since Paypal placed the hold, shouldn't they refund the initial $26.16 back to my account?  Is there a way to contact customer service?  Do they even HAVE a customer service???

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Tpomaran
New Community Member

This happened to me too. Second time. I used my cc to freaking pay for shipping since they have the lame hold policy now. and my pending balance decreases. Log into paypal. Click on help. Bottom right hand corner of the screen there will be a contact us button. Skip the first two option, knowledge base, and ask Sarah. Then click on call us. They will give you a pin number to enter when you call them. Good luck getting someone who speaks proper english.

Login to Me Too

Tobiet
New Community Member

I have been Charged a second time for a total of $ 171.83 for shipping i did thru UPS on paypal.

Now why does the website deduct from your account twice for one transaction with UPS?

Login to Me Too

amy969
New Community Member

My account was charged twice for shipping for 2 items on Monday.  So I called the help number and Paypal told me not to worry that UPS would see that I didn't use the labels and refund me the monies.  It will only take 21 days to be re-credited to my account!!!!!  I called Paypal within 5 minutes of the extra charges and they were still pending and they said "I must have clicked back when I was processing my order".  I might have believed that with one label but I was very careful with the others so I know I DID NOT CLICK BACK!  I called and asked again today if they could help me with this and I was told today that in 5 days my account should show a credit.  My guess is Paypal or UPS needed a short term loan and my money was part of it? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.